Cause He's Bad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Upcoming Events
 photo comingsoon_zps037fba68.png
Latest topics
» Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007 With Built In Key
AEG vs Katherine Jackson and the Jacksons EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:09 am by 

» Brown Eyed Soul The Lord In The Storm Instrumental
AEG vs Katherine Jackson and the Jacksons EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 10:25 pm by ParisHoney

» New Affiliation Banner
AEG vs Katherine Jackson and the Jacksons EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 9:09 pm by ParisHoney

» Smileys-Who's Bad?
AEG vs Katherine Jackson and the Jacksons EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 9:32 am by koolkat96

» Does This Make Me Crazy?
AEG vs Katherine Jackson and the Jacksons EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 8:42 pm by ParisHoney

» CHB User Ranks
AEG vs Katherine Jackson and the Jacksons EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 5:24 pm by SellingOutSouls

» Sheryl Crow Question...
AEG vs Katherine Jackson and the Jacksons EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 3:44 am by ParisHoney

» Introduce Yourself!
AEG vs Katherine Jackson and the Jacksons EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 3:31 am by ParisHoney

» Forum Staff Ranks
AEG vs Katherine Jackson and the Jacksons EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 2:06 am by SellingOutSouls

» SOS vs The Admin
AEG vs Katherine Jackson and the Jacksons EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 5:12 pm by ParisHoney

AEG vs Katherine Jackson and the Jacksons

3 posters

Go down

Delete AEG vs Katherine Jackson and the Jacksons

Post by ParisHoney Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:29 pm

I honestly never understood the point of this except the fact that people are still trying to drag Michael under the bus and put their hands in his pockets. There's classified information that AEG (and even the Jackson family) refuses to talk about, and I think it's something extreme. A user on Twitter and I were talking a bit about this, and it seems like Conrad Murray is making a bit of a profit off of this lawsuit, too.

What are your thoughts and do you know anything about this court case?
ParisHoney
ParisHoney
Admin
Admin

http://twitter.com/beaufontra

Back to top Go down

Delete Re: AEG vs Katherine Jackson and the Jacksons

Post by Shawntay Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:37 pm

ParisHoney wrote:I honestly never understood the point of this except the fact that people are still trying to drag Michael under the bus and put their hands in his pockets. There's classified information that AEG (and even the Jackson family) refuses to talk about, and I think it's something extreme. A user on Twitter and I were talking a bit about this, and it seems like Conrad Murray is making a bit of a profit off of this lawsuit, too.

Surprised I see why this is placed in the "Sensitive Subjects" forum

I really don't like how Katherine and the family keep going back and forth with AEG. This has been going on for too long. I thought the matriarch is supposed to be the wisest! To me this whole lawsuit is a sham, and I bet Michael is looking down right now wondering why people continue to fight for his money! AEG vs Katherine Jackson and the Jacksons 427543024
Shawntay
Shawntay

Back to top Go down

Post by SellingOutSouls Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:58 pm

ParisHoney wrote:I honestly never understood the point of this except the fact that people are still trying to drag Michael under the bus and put their hands in his pockets. There's classified information that AEG (and even the Jackson family) refuses to talk about, and I think it's something extreme. A user on Twitter and I were talking a bit about this, and it seems like Conrad Murray is making a bit of a profit off of this lawsuit, too.

Actually let me clarify. When Conrad Murray was found guilty of the involuntary manslaughter of Michael's death, the prosecution David Walgren(now an honorable judge) informed Judge Pastor of his intentions to seek 'restitution' on behalf of Michael's children, Prince, Paris, and Blanket.

Briefly speaking restitution in short: is a monetary payment sometimes ordered to be made as part
of a judgment in negligence and/or contracts cases to restore a loss. In
criminal cases, it may be one of the penalties imposed and may require
return of stolen goods to the victim or payment to the victim for harm
caused.

At the time, David Walgren planned on seeking $100M in restitution. Given how substantially in debt Murray was its probable he wouldn't have been able to pay this amount in any substantial lump sum, but had a judged ordered restitution it would've meant all of Murray's future earnings would go directly to PP&B which in turn could've discouraged Murray from attempting to even profit from Michael's death.

That restitution was WAIVED by Katherine to go after AEG instead. Doing so has now left the door wide open for Murray to profit from killing Michael.

In California, there is no 'Son of Sam' law that prohibits criminals from profiting off of their heinous crimes at the expense of their victims.
SellingOutSouls
SellingOutSouls
Admin
Admin

http://mjcbjunky.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SellingOutSouls Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:03 pm

BTW, had restitution been sought and granted, the money would've been placed into a trust for MICHAEL'S CHILDREN...which would've been for their use explicity. None of the Jacksons would've had access to it, ultimately leaving Katherine without any means to provide the cubs with any handouts.
SellingOutSouls
SellingOutSouls
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ParisHoney Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:06 pm

SellingOutSouls wrote:

Actually let me clarify. When Conrad Murray was found guilty of the involuntary manslaughter of Michael's death, the prosecution David Walgren(now an honorable judge) informed Judge Pastor of his intentions to seek 'restitution' on behalf of Michael's children, Prince, Paris, and Blanket.

Briefly speaking restitution in short: is a monetary payment sometimes ordered to be made as part
caused.

At the time, David Walgren planned on seeking $100M in restitution. Given how substantially in debt Murray was its probable he wouldn't have been able to pay this amount in any substantial lump sum, but had a judged ordered restitution it would've meant all of Murray's future earnings would go directly to PP&B which in turn could've discouraged Murray from attempting to even profit from Michael's death.

That restitution was WAIVED by Katherine to go after AEG instead. Doing so has now left the door wide open for Murray to profit from killing Michael.

In California, there is no 'Son of Sam' law that prohibits criminals from profiting off of their heinous crimes at the expense of their victims.

Good God Damn! Thanks for posting this. Surprised How do you think Murray would profit off of MJ? Writing a book or something o.o (That's the only part I don't understand).
ParisHoney
ParisHoney
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SellingOutSouls Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:10 pm

ParisHoney wrote:
SellingOutSouls wrote:

caused.

Good God Damn! Thanks for posting this. Surprised How do you think Murray would profit off of MJ? Writing a book or something o.o (That's the only part I don't understand).

Books, movies, documentary(which he already has done) etc. The sky is the limit....and according to his own ex-attorney, I believe Murray has already began shopping around for publishers for the book he started writing while in jail.
SellingOutSouls
SellingOutSouls
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ParisHoney Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:23 pm

So basically Little MJs and Paris don't have any pocket money for adulthood? And he's already profiting? K.

I honestly thought they would leave Michael alone now that he's gone, but I thought wrong.
ParisHoney
ParisHoney
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SellingOutSouls Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:16 pm

ParisHoney wrote:So basically Little MJs and Paris don't have any pocket money for adulthood? And he's already profiting? K.

I honestly thought they would leave Michael alone now that he's gone, but I thought wrong.

Oh trust me, thanks to the way Michael set up his estate and his children's trust, they're set for life. That's why so many of us say that restitution wasn't about getting more money for PP&B...it was about blocking Murray from profiting from Michael's death.

This just in...the judge has denied AEG's appeal to dismiss the only triable issue in Katherine's lawsuit against AEG-negligent hiring.

We go to trial at the beginning of April....let the 'games' begin.
AEG vs Katherine Jackson and the Jacksons Tumblr_mc8q4wO9vT1qcqc9mo1_250
SellingOutSouls
SellingOutSouls
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ParisHoney Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:17 pm

*sigh* You think KJ will win?
ParisHoney
ParisHoney
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SellingOutSouls Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:39 pm

ParisHoney wrote:*sigh* You think KJ will win?

Very doubtful. During the criminal trial it was established that Conrad Murray was hired by Michael. It was also established that the contract that AEG drew up for Murray and Michael would NOT be legally binding until everybody signed it. Due to Murray constantly requesting AEG to make corrections, the only person who signed the contract was Murray and it was submitted for Michael and AEG's signatures on June 24, 2009...they never signed and now we know why.

Specifically, it was at Murray's request that the contract reflect that he was hired by MICHAEL and would take his orders from 'the artist' not AEG.

Furthermore, for negligent hiring to be proven, Katherine has to prove that AEG was aware of Murray's criminally negligent behavior of administering Propofol without adhering to the standard of care for Propofol.

From what I've seen, AEG was just as blind-sided as the rest of the world regarding the Propofol. Not only that but before becoming Michael's doctor, Murray had an impeccable standing as a doctor...no infractions or disciplinary actions against him prior to Michael.

The only common denominator with the Propofol was unfortunately Michael. Crying or Very sad
SellingOutSouls
SellingOutSouls
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ParisHoney Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:44 pm

SellingOutSouls wrote: Not only that but before becoming Michael's doctor, Murray had an
impeccable standing as a doctor...no infractions or disciplinary actions
against him prior to Michael.

This basically confirms everything I have thought about Murray; I think he was mesmerized that he was working for Michael Jackson. Just to be able to rub it in people's faces would be such an ego and moral twist on someone! What probably happened is Conrad was hesitant a few times to administering Propofol in an illegal way, but he soon got over it because he wanted to be the doctor.
ParisHoney
ParisHoney
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SellingOutSouls Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:53 pm

ParisHoney wrote:
SellingOutSouls wrote: Not only that but before becoming Michael's doctor, Murray had an
impeccable standing as a doctor...no infractions or disciplinary actions
against him prior to Michael.

This basically confirms everything I have thought about Murray; I think he was mesmerized that he was working for Michael Jackson. Just to be able to rub it in people's faces would be such an ego and moral twist on someone! What probably happened is Conrad was hesitant a few times to administering Propofol in an illegal way, but he soon got over it because he wanted to be the doctor.

I agree to an extent, however, I don't think he was mesmerized by Michael but rather was sipping his own kool-aid because he felt 'special' for being selected.

Its not illegal to administer Propofol in a home setting(common misconception), rather its a culmination of everything that Murray did or rather didn't do while administering the Propofol that equated to criminal negligence on a level that illustrated indifference for human life.
SellingOutSouls
SellingOutSouls
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SellingOutSouls Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:55 pm

I hit send before completing my thoughts about Murray. In short, he was and continues to be a sociopath. He refuses to accept any responsible for his role in Michael's death...no remorse and often depicts himself as the actual victim as evident in his documentary.
SellingOutSouls
SellingOutSouls
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ParisHoney Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:17 pm

SellingOutSouls wrote:I hit send before completing my thoughts about Murray. In short, he was and continues to be a sociopath. He refuses to accept any responsible for his role in Michael's death...no remorse and often depicts himself as the actual victim as evident in his documentary.

You can edit your posts (at least I think mods-members can) and Suspect documentary? I'm so out of the loop when it comes to the Jackson family and AEG/Murray issues now. I don't even know where to start due to the serious f***ery.
ParisHoney
ParisHoney
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SellingOutSouls Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:18 pm

ParisHoney wrote:\

You can edit your posts (at least I think mods-members can) and Suspect documentary? I'm so out of the loop when it comes to the Jackson family and AEG/Murray issues now. I don't even know where to start due to the serious f***ery.

I know I can edit, but I was too lazy to scroll back up!

Murray's documentary:

Last edited by SellingOutSouls on Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
SellingOutSouls
SellingOutSouls
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ParisHoney Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:26 pm

SellingOutSouls wrote:
ParisHoney wrote:\

I know I can edit, but I was too lazy to scroll back up!

Murray's documentary is on youtube...it won't let me post links. LOL

YT doesn't work? Lord.. It's probably because Google decided to do another crappy update. I remember our favorite board (LOL) acting like this as well. Shiiid. Crying or Very sad

Edit: OMG just edit it lol
ParisHoney
ParisHoney
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SellingOutSouls Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:29 pm

Noooooooooo, it says I have to be a member for seven days to post links...including embedding yt's videos.
SellingOutSouls
SellingOutSouls
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ParisHoney Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:34 pm

Fixed :* Bow down, bitch.
ParisHoney
ParisHoney
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SellingOutSouls Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:40 am

The judge has set forth what is and isn't off limits.

Judge sets rules for suit over Jackson doctor

By LINDA DEUTSCH | Associated Press – 13 hrs ago
AEG vs Katherine Jackson and the Jacksons 46425575c6e9d0092c0f6a7067006d49

Associated Press/Matt Sayles, File - FILE - In this April 27, 2011 file photo,

• Katherine Jackson poses for a portrait in Calabasas, Calif. A Los
    Angeles judge set the stage Thursday, March 21, 2013, for trial …more

LOS ANGELES (AP) — A Los Angeles judge set the stage Thursday for trial of a civil suit by Michael Jackson's mother against concert giant AEG Live.

Katherine Jackson claims the company negligently hired the doctor later convicted of involuntary manslaughter
in the singer's death and failed to oversee him. She and the singer's
two eldest children are expected to testify about the singer's last
days.

Legal rulings by Superior Court Judge Yvette Palazuelos anticipated a three-month trial that will revisit events preceding the singer's death from an anesthetic overdose in 2009.

Dr. Conrad Murray, who was convicted of manslaughter for administering the drug propofol, is not named in the lawsuit. But the judge agreed to allow him to be
brought to court from jail to testify outside the jury's presence. He
has said he would invoke his Fifth Amendment right not to testify. But
lawyers said he could possibly talk about non-criminal issues.

The judge said jury selection would begin April 2 and attorneys
estimated the search for a panel could be long and difficult because of
the notoriety of the parties and the estimated length of the trial.

The judge granted several plaintiff's motions and rejected a few.

She refused to bar AEG from raising the subject of child molestation
charges against Jackson from years ago. Lawyers for his mother claim
it's irrelevant because he was acquitted.

Katherine Jackson's attorney, Kevin Boyle, argued that "There is
nothing more prejudicial than dropping that bomb in court, mentioning
child molestation."

But Palazuelos said she would allow testimony that Jackson became despondent and reliant on drugs because of the charges.

She refused to approve inquiry into the finances of Jackson's
siblings and barred any testimony about a claim that Katherine Jackson
was kidnapped by family members and taken to Arizona last year.

She wouldn't permit AEG lawyers to ask questions about possible discord in the marriage of Katherine and Joe Jackson and she barred any inquiry into the identity of the biological parents of Jackson's three children.

Katherine Jackson's suit seeks hundreds of millions of dollars from
AEG including $200 million in non-economic damages, including emotional
distress.

The case centers on whether AEG did an appropriate investigation of
Murray and whether they controlled him while he was preparing Jackson
for a series of concerts in London.

During arguments, the question arose of why Katherine Jackson did not
sue Murray. Attorneys disclosed that Jackson's son Prince and his
daughter, Paris, testified in depositions that they believed Murray was
"a good person" and didn't want him sued. But Katherine Jackson, who
had the decision, testified it was financial, they said.

The judge said AEG could have sued Murray as well.

"The same questions can be asked of you," she told AEG lawyers. "Why didn't you sue him?"

"Because we're not required to," attorney Marvin Putnam said.

The judge called the issue "a side show."

"He has no money and that's why they're not suing him," Putnam said.

Source: http://news.yahoo.com/judge-sets-rules-suit-over-jackson-doctor-212959621.html

Last edited by SellingOutSouls on Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:46 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Highlights)
SellingOutSouls
SellingOutSouls
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SellingOutSouls Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:51 am

SellingOutSouls
SellingOutSouls
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ParisHoney Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:09 pm

Well damn! They're always after money. (Can I get a "sigh" Smiley up in here?!) The info that really got me was possibly that very last statement.

SellingOutSouls wrote:"He has no money and that's why they're not suing him," Putnam said.

I think my "impression" of the Jackson family is simply correct in all walks of life: They're not used to not digging in Michael's large pockets.
ParisHoney
ParisHoney
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SellingOutSouls Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:13 pm

ParisHoney wrote:
I think my "impression" of the Jackson family is simply correct in all walks of life: They're not used to not digging in Michael's large pockets.

AEG vs Katherine Jackson and the Jacksons 2hqb7lh

Last edited by SellingOutSouls on Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
SellingOutSouls
SellingOutSouls
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ParisHoney Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:13 pm

LMAO. Was I correct?
ParisHoney
ParisHoney
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shawntay Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:00 pm

ParisHoney, you're so right! It's really sad how the family continues to do such things. Sad
Shawntay
Shawntay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down